Job Requisition Number -121019
Canada & USA
Sales and Service
Manage Self: Technical (MST)
To solve client's basic banking service needs relating to bank systems, processes, digital and technical constraints.
- Exceed client expectations by offering the right service and the right solution.
- Use digital and technical expertise to resolve client problems.
- Providing expert client service, first time right.
- Educate clients to subscribe and service their accounts on the Green finance self-service platforms.
- Understand client service need's through connecting with care.
- Solve client service needs relating to self-service, features, and digital functionality.
- Prevent fraud, risks and losses by referring any occurrences outside of mandate or authentication procedure to relevant management.
- Assist Client Advisors and Client Support Specialists with basic queries and complaints.
- Manage the daily, weekly and monthly control activities.
- Adhere to metrofiling processes and archiving of documentation.
- Manage Document Management Portal and Branch Admin Centre escalations.
- Action ARIBA system requests.
- Ensure the uptime standards of all digital devices are maintained.
- Achieve digital adoption goals with all clients interacted with.
- Assist clients to migrate cash deposits to the intelligent depositors.
Risk and Compliance:
- Ensure compliance to operational and legislative requirements.
- Maintain data quality standards in all client interactions.
- Update client information digitally.
- Clear outstanding eclipse tasks daily.
- Complete Enterprise Group Compliance training regularly.
Green Finance Goals:
- Ensure service excellence in all client engagements by acting in the client's best interest; keeping the client informed and by acting with honesty and integrity.
- Meet service excellence goals , ensure teamwork and personal development goals are met.
- Contribute with team members to achieve best rated ranking in client satisfaction service.
Essential Qualifications - NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Minimum Experience Level
Retail/Banking Client Service, Cash, Banking Systems, 1st Line Problem Resolution experience.
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Customer service principles
- Product Knowledge
- Relevant Green Finance policies and procedures
- Problem-solving skills
- Electronic banking systems
- Information Security policies and procedures
- Governance, Risk, and Controls
- Interbank operations
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Decision Making
- Managing Work
- Quality Orientation
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
Please contact the Green Finance Recruiting Team at +1 (826) 224 1312