Manager: HOC Claims Project Management
Location: Canada & USA
Requisition - 118327
Please Note - Preference will be given to Applicants from Underrepresented Groups
To implement and manage the overall national assessing strategy as set by the Operations Head by ensuring operational efficiencies, optimal resource allocation and quality service delivery, by creating a seamless interface of operational excellence across the assessing, claims and salvage management. Strive towards service excellence and cost effectiveness.
- Meet Service Level Agreements (SLA) by managing processing activities within agreed timelines and parameters.
- Minimise financial and reputational risk by ensuring the accuracy of processing activities.
- Contribute to department budget by providing input to operational forecast.
- Minimize operational costs by managing costs effectively within budget.
- Increase Green Finance's market share and revenue by identifying and referring marketing opportunities to relevant clusters.
- Reduce revenue leakage by optimizing revenue collection processes.
- Implement a professional customer interfacing environment by managing teams to respond to and action customer requirements within agreed SLA and risk parameters.
- Understand and meet stakeholder (including Regulators) needs by building and maintaining relationships through regular interactions.
- Obtain and provide feedback by meeting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Highlight risk by reporting exceptions.
- Ensure compliance and maintain clean audits by managing implementation and adherence to all processes and procedures.
- Ensure accuracy by implementing preventative and corrective activities.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement by identifying opportunities and/or implementing enhancements to processes, procedures and/or systems.
- Ensure projects are implemented and delivered by collaborating whilst adhering to governance practices.
- Meet reporting requirements by compiling and contributing to reports.
- Make and implement informed business decisions by analysing operational/business reports.
- Optimise productivity by implementing capacity management principles.
- Ensure business continuity by drafting, updating and testing Business Continuity Plans (BCP's).
- Manage performance of staff by implementing performance agreements, ensuring a clear vision, agreeing on goals and objectives, providing regular feedback on performance, recognizing and rewarding achievements, and taking appropriate corrective action where required.
- Stay abreast in the field of expertise and deliver on the expectations from stakeholders by building capability of self and staff through identifying current and future training and development needs.
- Ensure self and staff understand and embrace the Green Finance Vision and Values by leading by example and re-enforcing values during meetings.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Green Finance Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Address issues raised in culture surveys by participating in the development and implementation of action plans.
- Create a client service culture through various required interventions.
- Support and encourage staff to participate and support corporate responsibility initiative.
- Achieve operational excellence by supporting the implementation of business optimisation improvement through team engagement.
- Encourage team to generate innovative ideas and share knowledge.
Essential Qualifications - NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Degree or diploma in Operations Management and/or Technical Qualification in Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Engineering or Equivalent
Minimum Experience Level
3 years of relevant post-graduate experience at a managerial level and a minimum of 5 years experience in a loss adjusting or claims environment with detailed knowledge building claims
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Banking knowledge
- Business Acumen
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Industry trends
- Principles of financial management
- Principles of project management
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Decision-making process
- Building Partnerships
- Earning Trust
- Decision Making
- Work Standards
- Leadership Disposition
- Planning and Organizing
Please contact the Green Finance Recruiting Team at +1 (826) 224 1312