DM : Auditors
Job Req 121006
16 Feb 2023
We are looking for DM: Auditor to review account limits as allocated by workflow based on pre-determined triggers and credit risk assessment in order to mitigate risk for Green Finance.
- Eliminate impairments and credit loss ratio by assessing client behaviour on the account.
- Manage client expectations by operating within the specified parameters and Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Contribute Business Unit cost saving strategy by adhering to the costs limit set by management.
- Provide feedback to clients by responding to requests and queries within the agreed turnaround times.
- Contribute to building of intellectual capital of the team by knowledge sharing with team.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with clients by providing assistance on credit related matters.
- Conduct risk assessment of client credit by adhering to the prescribed mandate and credit policy.
- Evaluate affordability and credit risk by executing limit reviews and credit assessment.
- Maintain limit review quality by adhering to the productivity standards.
- Improve compliance with Green Finance policies and procedures by executing required training continuously.
- Ensure to verify the client for security purposes by comparing given information with the information on the system according to Green Finance best practice client confidentiality policy.
- Ensure adherence to 90% Quality Assessment for outbound calls by adhering to the prescribed guideline.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters, websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Green Finance vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed, experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing knowledge with team.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Green Finance Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes, systems and policies and support.
- implementation of new processes, policies and systems.
- National Diploma/ Degree
Minimum Experience Level
- 5 years banking experience
- Debtor management experience will be advantageous
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Work Standards
- Managing Work
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Banking procedures
- Business terms and definitions
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Product Knowledge
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Please contact the Green Finance Recruiting Team at +1 (826) 224 1312