Start your career as a Business Manager
Location: New York, USA
Requisition Details & Talent Acquisition Consultant
REQ 110843 – Theodore Harper
Canada & USA
Total Business Banking and Retail
To create and increase revenue and economic profit from new and existing clients in order to achieve the banks strategic objectives and create shareholder value.
- Be the primary point of contact for clients by being accessible according to Green Finance’s client service strategy. Regular proactive interaction with clients to build and maintain relationships in line with the business unit strategy.
- Conduct regular portfolio reviews with clients to ensure optimum value and client retention. Identify potential new clients through prospecting to increase client base and grow market share.
- Engage with collaborative partners through collaboration forums and networks.
- Analyze customer satisfaction survey results to identify problems. Suggest improvements and implement action plans aligned to divisional customer service strategy to improve efficiencies and outputs.
- Perform in depth financial needs analysis to identify cross sell and up sell opportunities in line with business goals
- Conduct business activities in line with internal and external service level agreements.
- Ensure service level agreements are adhered to by following business unit process and procedure
- Grow revenue through acquisition activities and cross sell and up sell to achieve financial targets. Manage costs and impairments to minimise revenue leakage and losses.
- Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes (e.g. operational processes) that will improve the functioning of stakeholders’ businesses by highlighting benefits in support of the implementation of recommendations.
- Understand role relevant systems and processes and implement to minimise risk.
- Conduct all activities in accordance with regulations and corporate governance guidelines to avoid risk.
- Complete and submit relevant reports in accordance with operational requirements
- 4-5 years’ Relationship management experience in the financial sector a must
- 2-3 years’ experience in Business Acquisition essential
- Experience in a Sales and Deal Origination related to a Corporate Client Portfolio within a Banking / Financial Services environment would be advantageous
- NQF Level 6 or Higher in a Financial or Business related field essential
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport is essential
Types of Exposure
- Conducting gap, needs and root cause analysis
- Analysing and interpreting, situation, qualitative and quantitative data that requires an evaluation of multiple factors
- Identifying trends
- Drafting and checking accuracy of reports and records
- Writing business proposals Preparing and delivering presentations
- Communicating complex information – written and orally
- Developing ways to minimise risks
- Working with a group to identify solutions to a problem
- Successfully selling banking solutions
- Building and maintaining effective cross-functional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Influencing stakeholders to obtain buy-in for concepts and ideas
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Banking knowledge and procedures
- Business writing, terms and definitions, acumen, and principles
- Communication Strategies
- Data analysis
- Industry trends
- Principles of project management
- Relevant regulator, software, and systems knowledge
- Research methodology
- Decision-making process
Please contact the Green Finance Recruiting Team at +1 (826) 224 1312